We want to help you become the person God made you to be. What's your next step in that journey? We are right beside you with the tools to help.
Starting Block 1 -
Starting Block2 -
Walking With God
Starting Block 3 -
Listening To God
Starting Block 4 -
Talking With God
DATES: Every Sunday
Repeating 4 Week Cycle
Jump in any time!
TIME: 10:45 AM
PLACE: Room #13 in the back hallway
PURPOSE: To help you move forward in your
relationship with God and others
FORMAT: interactive discussion
hands-on learning activities
question and answer time
- Attend church regularly. Worshiping and learning in community with others is one of the best ways to re-align yourself with God.
If you can't make it to church, listen to the message online
Times: Saturday @ 5:30 PM
Sunday @ 9:30 AM and 11:00 AM
- Read your Bible. God's Word is the story of His love for us since the beginning of time - best if enjoyed daily. Check out youversion.com
- Pray. We have the privilege of a direct connection to the Creator of the universe. Through prayer, God addresses our deepest hopes and fears, gives us direction, and expresses His love to us.
Try the ACTS prayer guide:
- Adoration - praise God and acknowledge His greatness
- Confession - confess your sin to God
- Thanksgiving - thank Him for His goodness and blessings
- Supplication - ask Him to meet your needs and the needs of others
- Get Baptized. Baptism is our way of telling the world about our relationship with Christ. Jesus did it, and it's an important way we can follow His footsteps. Download our Baptism brochure
- Give. When we give, it acknowledges God as the giver of everything we have, reflects our trust that He will continue to provide for us, and allows us to be a part of His work here on earth. It is something we do with joy. Download information about giving.
- Bring your family. Following Jesus is a journey that becomes even more meaningful when shared. A great way to lay the groundwork is getting your kids involved!
- Connect. There are many ways to connect with others. One of the best ways is to attend a Life Group .